Jarosław J. Fedorowski
President of the Polish Hospital Federation,
Governor (PL), the European Hospital and Healthcare Federation HOPE,
Member of the President’s Committee, the European Hospital and Healthcare Federation HOPE,
President of the Polish Association of Managed Care
Graduate of the Silesian Medical University in Katowice, Poland. Completed postgraduate medical education in Poland and USA. Board certified in internal medicine, cardiology (USA, PL) and managed care medicine (USA). Registered specialist with the GMC (UK). Doctor of medicine (USA). Doctor of sciences in medicine: medical economics (PL). MBA in healthcare administration (USA). Clinical associate professor of medicine (USA).
- Chief of Medicine and Member of the Executive Committee at regional hospital of the University of Vermont Health Network (USA).
- Medical director at managed care organization Enel-Med (PL).
- Co-founder, President and CEO, then Vice Chairman of Hospitals of Poland, Inc, the hospital operating company. (PL)
- Executive board member, SNH LLC. (part of Hospitals PW LLC, A)
- University professor and lecturer in medicine and management (USA, PL).
- Consultant in executive medicine (CH, PL)
- Consultant in cardiology and internal medicine (PL, USA, UK)
- Advisor for the Ministry of Health and the National Center for Quality in Healthcare (PL)
- External auditor, National Agency for Health Technology Assessment (PL)
- Member of the think-tank Friends of Europe, healthcare team, Brussels (B)
Certified sailing instructor and yacht captain. Member of “Kardioband” blues and rock band (drums). Communicates in 5 languages.